Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

(i just found this lost post, which is dated from April of last year.
These buns are still adorable.)


..................................


This is pretty much just going to be a picture post. It's fun, there's no yeast required (yeast - I can barely bring myself to say it, let alone cook with it), and they turned out pretty good. (Mine were miniature, since I gleefully make everything I can in cupcake tins whenever possible.) It's worth trying once or twice.


That said, this is one of the few foods I can't imagine being better simply by virtue of being homemade rather than store-bought. You really cannot beat Cinnabon - you just can't. They're so perfect in their soft, melty sweetness. I don't care if they're $5 a roll and 5000 calories.

So, here's the showcase:






And the recipe:

... is, unfortunately, proving to be impossible to move over, but it can be found here, at Leite's Culinaria. Titled "Fastest Cinnamon Buns".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter