Monday, March 16, 2009

Frosty Papaya Milk



Every time I mention that I'm hungry, one of my parents offers me a banana. And I always say no. I'm not sure exactly what the rationale is behind offering the banana, but the refusal is always simply because I don't like them. They're thick and dry, and leave your mouth feeling like it's covered in a coat of wax. It's like eating paste. Except... I love everything else banana. Banana cream pie, banana popsicles, banana ice cream, banana fosters, fried bananas, banana cupcakes, banana nut bread... banana looks like a made-up word. Banananana.

Anyway, the point of that was, I feel the same way about papayas.

Papayayaya.




Frosty Papaya Milk

Ingredients:
1 perfectly ripe papaya, scooped and sliced
3 cups of milk
2 cups of ice

1 tbsp of honey

Blend and enjoy on a spring day.


1 comment:

  1. that is SO funny about your parents. my mom used to always say, "make yourself some eggs." :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter