Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Quick Cook Thoughts

Two things have become apparent to me at the outset of my cooking adventure:
1. i need ramekins.
2. i need tumeric.

What kind of a spice is turmeric? What does fennel taste like? Where do you buy monkfish? How is caster sugar different from regular sugar? Where can i buy morels or cremini mushrooms?

so many questions, but seeing that it's 4 AM, i might give my wiki endeavors up for the night and continue tomorrow. I also need a set of ovenproof bowls, primarily for the purpose of making my own French onion soup, so I can have it for breakfast, lunch, and (1st, 2nd, sometimes 3rd) dinner every day. Exciting prospects.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I need ramekins too. Desperately.

    And you buy Monkfish from the Monkfish store. Duh.

    --jason

    ReplyDelete

 

Free Blog Counter